Quote:

Sounds like a good combo, I'll be interested to hear how it works out.

Well...that's a deep subject!!
This is the guy that wanted lots of TQ, and driveability and he also wanted to make it look very stock. He supplied me with a stock type oil pan and I told him I didn't think it would work. I was afraid the oil would get sucked up around the crank at higher rpms.
Well looks like I need to insist that either my customers listen to me or they pay...$$$!
I made 2 short pulls from 3000-4000rpm and everything looked good. 603ft.lbs. at 4000 rpm!!
So off to 5000 rpm we go, and just above 4200rpm, the oil pressure started to drop. So I aborted the pull and called him so he could now order the right shi-stuff and be done.
Lesson learned for me...again.
But it looks like it'll clear 520HP so that is nice!
I won't have any more info for at least a week, but 600+ TQ with 9.8:1, mild ported Source heads and that custom hyd. roller cam. And this thing revs as quick as my 360 did!! It sounds very healthy. This was with our cheap dyno/hooker 1 7/8 headers given to us by a friend of mine.
And the carb was still rich, and we hadn't even tried any timing adjustments. So there's more to come.

I will post results when we have them, and hopefully a video as well.
I'm happy with the XFI lobes so far!

Brian