Mr Edwards contacted us about a pump gas shortblock. We had a World block in inventory so we offer to build him a King Krate (at normal pricing) with an upgraded crankshaft. We then offered him (if he was interested) in a set of PSO heads that we were developing. Based on the early flow numbers we anticipated an engine that could make 1000 HP on pump gas. Because it was a development deal we offered him the top half of the engine at cost over a set of original B1 heads. We would also dyno the engine for free. The value of this extra work is approximately $7000
Because the top half of the engine was at cost it was not #1 priority to finish. The engine was on and off the dyno a few times and we had made over 15 dyno pulls with no valve train issues.
Mr Edwards contacted us and said that the engine had been idleing for a long time a grabbed a valve. Because of the inconvience and delays I had eric send this e-mail
On Monday, June 1, 2015 5:31 PM, Eric Budden <ericbudden@yahoo.com> wrote:

Please let me know when the engine is in the crate and ready for pick-up. Mike figures turnaround time to be 2 weeks. Please forward any areas of concern other than bushing the lifter bores.

Thanks

Eric@M/M
After a day of no response I sent this e-mail.
It the adjuster is tight where did the extra play come from?

I had Eric contact you and offer for us to have the engine picked up. We have the BHJ fixture and can bush the block immediately. We would address any other concerns you may have and return it to you all at no cost.

Let me know your thoughts.

Mike @MM

Yes, there have been issues. Should there have been, no. Still we offered to stand behind it, bring the engine back, address any and all concerns, give an exact timeline for repairs and return it at no cost. Mr Edward s has refused this offer.