Just got my rocker arm assemblies back from Rocker Arms Unlimited a few days ago. I had them go through a set of Isky ductile iron rockers I had after I had a failure with a Proform rocker after around probably less than 1200 miles.

Gary did a great job! Bushed the rockers, new shafts, adjusters, the whole 9 yards. I really like the rocker shafts, they have oiling holes on both the top and bottom of the shaft; the bottom hole is banana groved and the top hole is just a standard hole. I can't see having any issues with oiling with these things.

Anyway, my question is, what do you do with the rocker arm shaft bolts? All of the manuals I have say to just bolt them on. Should the holes and bolts be clean and dry? Should I use loctite? Oil them- I wouldn't thing so but maybe?

Putting the manifolds back on and TTI exhaust system on at the same time. Should have some track numbers this Fall for those who are interested in the 1/4 mile time difference between headers and compression bent exhaust vs. manifolds and a nice mandrel bent system.