I,m battling the speed sensor in my Neon.The speedo was acting goofy for a long time before it quit working.Check engine light comes on the dash.I put my ODBII scanner on it,the code says speed sensor bad.I went down to O-Reilly auto and got a new one.Put it in and reset the trip code on the computer.I get in car and take for a short drive and every thing appears to work.The other day,I had to run to town and the speedo works for a short bit,then falls to 0,again it quits.I pop the hood and look around,can,t figure out what is wrong.This time I replace the short pigtail of wires that came with the sensor.I try the car again,the speedo needle bounces around,how ever now the car will buck or shudder briefly,then run ok,but speedo won,t work. Could it be the speed sensor was a bad replacement part or could it be a bad wire from the sensor to the wire harness.The wire length is short and hard to see what is going on while I,m on my back underneath the car.Anybody else have a similar situation with their Neon?????

Do Something..Lead..Follow..or get the {Beep} out of the way..