Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Man I hate when you and Ron know more speed secrets than me!

Now Bob, you know I have no secrets. I think you have a good handle on things from what I have been reading on here.

he knows his stuff

So Ron the rest of the motor was good i.e.bearings and block thats good news now the BIG question is what are you gonna do next? we see in this pic that you already have some good stuff.

Well the bearings looked better than I ever expected. I was kind of upset I tore it down, but I just had to know how it was holding up. BG was going to do a little more looking over the block, but nothing at all looked out of the ordinary except a couple cam bearings he didn't like. They weren't worn bad, just not exactly positioned dead on.

Plans?? Well, I wasn't upset at all with the way the car ran at the track or on the street so I am a little undecided at this point. No secrets here, if anything I am going to throw a little more cam at it in a roller more than likely. The recently announced sale on rockers really helps if I go that way.

I have to talk to a few people, look over some finances, and go from there. A new shiny block like yours is in the plans for the end of next year so not sure how much I want to sink into this one now.

OH, I did survive the Hog Pen. It was an interesting day though, but they always are at the Pen.