been gathering truck parts and have come up with a nice stash of parts to build 1 nice 4x4 with 1-ton running gear.

then my buddy ACE comes by and gives me a 82 Harley Davidson XL 1000 Sportster with a wide glide front end. yep! just GAVE it to me.

now that's a buddy that buys a 1200$ Harley and gives it to me so he has someone to ride with. Thanks ACE.

just got a new set of pistons/rings/bearings/valve job and needs finshed up go back together. already has break in run done and was getting worked on to make a bobber.

only thing is I don't know what I want to do now.

I have 2 trucks already and kinda don't want the long build time on a low budget for another truck.

would be one cool truck with heavy duty running gear but then again I never had a Harley either.

I thinking about parting out the 2 trucks and building the Harley.

to me, its the same either way. low budget and long build time searching for Harley parts but the Harley does not need all that much and maybe if I could sell off the truck project as a whole I would have enough to do it.

I feel weird wanting to sell off my mopar truck stuff but having my first Harley sounds cool also.

some pics of my junk

82 flatbed 4x4-2.jpeg82 flatbed 4x4.jpeg