Originally Posted By Rustymuscle
I'm also very interested what kind of content do you think the other Mopar magazines are lacking that we should pursue?

You want my opinion? Young guns, reader's rides, at home garage builds, etc. I haven't looked into too many magazines recently, but from what I remember they all had pretty much the same cars on it. It would always be a high $ build with an aftermarket tubular suspension, crazy customization, all done by a high end shop. Or there's that perfect restoration that everyone has seen so many times for the past 40 years.

There are some cars out there that people have built in their garage that are pretty cool. Go to the handling thread and there are a bunch of low/lower budgeted cars that are being taken to an autocross or road race a couple times a month. Take a road trip in a slant six car. Go on Forabodiesonly and there are a bunch of people with backyard turbo builds (again, more slants but also small blocks) that drive their car and show quite a bit of detail and ingenuity. Lately, the faded paint or "patina" cars have been taking a liking. Everything doesn't need to be about shiny, high horsepower, high budget cars.