Quote:

Once the 8.75 is out, you'll sell odd parts here or there. You'll recoup after labor, and getting the word out. What's your time worth?

I was going to swap a 9 1/4 in it to keep it a roller.

Quote:

Place if for sale with a price of $7,000. Justify the price by pointing out the hemi Charger that sold on Barret Jag-Hoff for $140,000. Include terms like: "All original, wont last long, good hotrod, streetrod or musclecar project" Yea baby!

or run this car across the block at B-J, they could give tetanus shot's to anybody who wanted to sit in it.

Quote:

interior pics will be nice though! ( with or without racoons )

Quote:

If you have the luck I have,youll have that car sitting around,finally get tired of seeing it and just give it away. 2 or 3 months later,youll find another car your really interested in and need parts,end up doing research only to find out the car you gave away has that expensive part you need.

That has happened to me more times than I care to count. I hope the next c-body I find is a 68 Chrysler 300 convertible 440 4spd car, Blue on blue with a white top.

Quote:

i could use the front fenders on my 69 sport fury also the trunk lid if its nice

Trunk lid has rust on the inside from mouse/rats nests and along the bottom lip. Fenders are sweet. Please take the whole car off my hands, you could probably find other parts to use.

Look closely at that engine picture, the raccoons chewed the radiator and heater hoses right to the edge of the stainless steel hose clamps. I got the motor to turn over, but wouldn't start.

Quote:

I like ice cream, can you tell us more about the Ram behind it?

My dad's old truck, nice body very little rust, good 318, junk 727 trans. He wants to convert it to 440 4speed.

I'll put the car for sale over in the c-body section.