On my 69 318 i have an eddy performer along with a holley 650 and a oversized 509 car (came that way). When the car is cold it runs and idles pretty good. however when it gets warm it runs terrible and hardly wants to idle in gear. I also have noticed when adjusting the mixture screws the idle increases as i turn them in when normally the engine should die. Compression test has shown alright compression across the board , while not great its all close together. 115-120 on all 8 cylinders. I have checked for vacuum leaks anywhere and everywhere they could be and have none. Before i go swapping the cam I'm beginning to think that i could have a cracked intake manifold. Anyone have any methods of checking it without removing it? I am going to swap the cam to something more suitable and if the intake is trash i would like to do it all at the same time. Also, for what its worth i could never get any fuel volume worth a darn until i installed an electric pump, as if the eccentric on the cam was rounded off or something of that nature. I have installed new MP rockers and pushrods also since i had them laying around. Didn't do much to help. Any advice would be appreciated.