Thanks for the info and pictures on this guys! This is why I love Moparts. I was just putting together my motor yesterday and while pre-oiling I realized I had too much oil going to the head so I posted a question on Moparts and within minutes I had good useful info and a link to this thread. (First set of Indy -1s so I didn't know this was necessary)

Using the Holley jet was what I was thinking about and you guys confirmed it and 440Jim had pictures (of course...) Problem solved, motor installed, fired up, Cam broken in and ready for the '09 season!

I didn't have any spare #70s so I used a #74,it's close to .080 but that's still way better than an unrestricted #4 fitting.

I didn't have a 1/4-32 tap and couldn't find one on Saturday but I had an extra fitting and tried a 1/4-28 tap and it worked just fine as well. The jet started and made about 1 1/2 turns and then got a little snug, but since it won't be coming out and getting stuck is a good thing I just put it in the vise and used a good sized slot screw driver and it went right in (used lock tight too).

Thought I'd share that because most of us will have 1/4-28 taps but 1/4-32 taps can be hard to find.

Wade Metzinger 918-809-0987
71 Cuda 9.28@145 -1s, Pglide
68 Cuda 10.64@124 1.45 60's 318->390 eddys
Moparts discount code on WIX - moparts www.Filter1.com