Quote:

What combo did you end up going with?

I had six used and two new BB Chevy Eagle 6.800 H beam forged steel rods, a new 4.150 Chinese crank with 2.375 rod sizes, I had the crank offset ground to 2.200 to end up with 4.25 stroke. I drop the Diamond pistons off at the machine shop last week so I don't have the spec. sheet in front of me but I think the pistons are minus .015 in the hole and a small dish to be pump gas freindly with 84.00 CC iron heads, the unkown part is the used block deck hieght I have two sets of heads set up ready to go, a set of Mc Candles 452 castings that are big valve and ported and polish with 84.0 CC and another set of used stock non ported Eddy RPM heads with 81.0 CC I don't have a home for this motor yet I had some of the pieces, block, heads, cranks, rods , cam and lifters, rocker assemblys, intake and carb. and a lot of the other small parts needed to make a motor so I did that by ordering the pistons last October This will be one of three motors sitting in my shop looking for a home, a 451 C.I. 400 pump gas stroker, a 464 C.I. 440 block pump gas stroker and this new one

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)