Quote:

Quote:

Why did they pull the race pump out of the Sunoco station on north 13th street in Gainesville?

The 5 gallon cans suck!

I doubt he would know, that is more a local thing. Ask the operator of that station. What did they say?

I have retailed 110 at the same location by the gallon since like 1986-7 something like that at a pump at our family fuel business. We also stock drums of many different types of Sunoco race fuel. And also sell methanol by the drum.

We now have new modern underground tanks, pumps and dispensers with credit card readers. For premium on road diesel, Sunoco 110 leaded race gas and un branded 91 octane straight/pure gasoline with no ethanol for recreational use. Perfect for muscle cars and small engines and small or large water craft. Pull your trailer right up to our pump.

Sorry to hear of you losing your location with a pump, that sucks and I couldn't do it either out of 5 gallons cans.

Same thing happened to me two years ago, my local sunoco had gt 100 for ever at a seperate pump. I would fill up every saturday night or wednsday night T&T for G'ville. But the damn habeeb jerk that took it over four years ago quit filling the tank and then two years ago got rid of it all together

2000 Dakota R/T, 408 magnum, 727, Indy heads
1000cfm 4150 carb, 93 octane fuel.
motor; 10.258 @ 132.78
200 shot; 9.262 @ 144.69
racemagnum