Pros and cons?

Many including myself, feel 95% here on Moparts in a handling rich environment will never exceed the capabilities of a well sorted out OEM system with the typical upgrades.

I have the Highest regard/respect for Bill's long proven designs, and I own a AlterK, except for this rear suspension.

We have had this public disagreement before, and nothing yet has convinced me this is mainly other then an adaption of a typical multi decade plus suspension used in the past on the Fox body and other cars. And if you do your homework on Fox bodies, the first thing they do is dump the rear suspension. Why is that?

It's target seems to be for the uninformed who want to spend money and have something different to show their prowess of making their classic mopar modern. The FOX OEM 4 link system relies on bind, and is mainly for packaging and low cost, to achieve an objective, not for performance.

Sorry Bill

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.