I haven't heard of a combo race yet for Friday. However, Saturday, NSS cars can enter the warm up combo that pays $3,000 to win. It is possible that Michael could have NSS class on Friday, probably a better chance if someone else puts some sponsor money up for the trophy's.
Having my family's engine shop be the title sponsor for NSS was an easy decision for me. While I started in footbrake brackets, NSS was the class that really got me hooked on higher stakes racing. My first events were NMCA racing in 1997. NSS has been good to me and our shop. We have machined or built dozens of engines for more drivers than I can remember that are NSS legal cars. Those drivers, including two of my own (1999 and 2009), have won at least 10 national championships in NSS type racing series. I feel that those numbers are unmatched by any other shop or builder. For those reasons, we are giving back to a class that has given us so much over the years. We hope that this will come back to us with future support from and for these racers.
We chose this race for a few reasons. Michael Beard is a world class race promoter and graphic design guru. He is a very smart guy that will get you great looking advertising and get it everywhere to be seen. Go to this race and you will see cars from over 20 states and Canada. I went to this event last year and loved it. That is why I wanted to help with the NSS class. I wanted those guys to get to experience a race that has a media and television presence. We wanted to help make this the highest paying NSS race in Ohio in 2015.
Mark your calendars now for this event, your won't be disappointed.

Jeff Day
Precision Automotive Machine, INC
Canton, Ohio
(330) 456-3045