I am not sure what the clutch size (thus the pressure plate size and bolt pattern are) that are compatiable with the NV4500. It is possible the pressure plate will work on your flywheel (assuming you have the correct one for your engine), But I do not know for sure---just wanted to give you a heads up on that. Do not just assume this will all go together.

Plus 360 flywheels (old LA style) came in two flavors, 130 tooth for 10.5" clutch setups and 143 tooth for 11" clutch setups. You need the correct bellhousings to go with the flywheels because the bellhousing positions the starter in the correct spot.

Also, I believe in your other post you talked about a '73 340 which is external balanced also and require it's own flywheel and balancer which are not the same as 360 magnum or LA series--it was kinda an oddball by itself. 273/318/ '68-72 340 are internal balanced and can use a flywheel from either engine.

Not sure if you can use a production driveshaft of either one or two piece variety, you'll probably have to get it together first and see what you need. I used factory parts in my 833 OD swap and that calls for a 50.5" driveshaft, but in reality, that was too short---a 51" fits perfect. It is always best to measure. I used a friends 50.5" shaft just so I could get the truck moving before I came up with a 51" shaft on my own.

Outcast Dodge guy.