The one I built was done in 92 before all the aftermarket kits were available. It was a 73 Dart Sport that had the torsion bars cranked almost all the way up for about 15 years of its life. The front suspension needed rebuilt when I got it. When I took it apart the lower control arm bushings sleeve had slid all the way to the outside and the bushings were toast. After everything was replaced with new, both front wheels laid in at the top with all of the adjustment on the uppers all the way out. I tried the offset bushings and they still didn't give enough adjustment for the drivers side. It was almost like the frame rails were twisted in at the tops. In hindsight I wish I would have made a pair of longer upper control arms and fixed it that way.
Mine was rebuilt with 2x3 from the front bumper to the rear spring hangers. Tubular uppers and lowers and a manual rack. I used the 73-76 A Body spindles but changed out the two bolts for the lower ball joints to the factory brackets that locate the LBJ in the control arm. There was a cage bar similar to what you have running thru the firewall to the cage. The rack mounts were made adjustable when it was built so that setting bump steer could be done at the rack and at the spindle.
So yea in a way I kind of have been thru it...maybe same thing only different.

...FAFO...