Hi all

I have an R5 P7 roller cam Dodge engine that im putting in my car. 1977 Chrysler Centura. The engine made 818hp and 563fp on the dyno with an 830 carb. It will be running E85. The trans is a Mikes Transmissions Ultimate Glide with 1.76 first. 6800 convertor. 4.3 rear gear. With a 26x10 pro bracket radial. The car will weigh 2700 with me in it ready to race. Its a standard suspension car. Axles are gun drilled and star flanged. Strange brakes on all 4 corners. Aluminium tailshaft. Strange GT front struts. Strange da coilovers in the rear. The engine is set back a tad over half way behind the centreline of the front wheels. Dry sump tank, fuel cell, battery etc in the trunk. Just after peoples predictions on what you think it will run in the 1/4. Richmond gear calc determines it will go 8.8 @ 155 but im a bit spectacle.

And if anyone needs an adapter plate and crank adapter let me know. Adapter plate is machined from 7075 and the crank adapter is machined from 4340. Uses a sbm JW flexplate to suit a chevy convertor and sbm starter.