Quote:

Seeing the unanimous acclaim for the Baldwin filter convinced me to go that route instead of NAPA or the factory filter from the dealer. Bad part is I had to order it & now gotta wait, no place local carries 'em.

I know the Baldwin and Wix filters are the same( just had both of them in my hands Last Friday) and I believe the Napa(gold) filter is the same too but have not had one in my hand to compare yet.. I had the Baldwin filter because a guy I worked with had bought a couple and sold his truck before he used the second one, I bought the Wix because I forgot I had the Baldwin.. Apparently someone had bought the Wix took the O-ring and returned the filter and then I recieved it with out an O-ring.. I went and got another wix and found the baldwin when I got back to my shop, I was curiose what the difference was so I pulled them both out and compared them , they were identical.. I put the baldwin in because it was older( not saying they break down with age but I always use the older supplies before the new stuff)..