Quote:

Starting the resto on the Rallye 1972 Charger and decided the wheels are going to be factory steel steel rims with dog dish caps on them. So in thinking I have a couple sets of 15in steel wheels in can have made for them and don't know of any places in California that build rims. When frank passed away at Stockton Wheels, i lost the only source I liked and knew about. I figured I could have the fronts 15X8 and 15X10 in the rear. While in at it, also need back spacing measurements for those wheels if any body have the measurements handy. By going with steel wheels I can keep a factory look and have a nice set of cooper cobra' i can use (235/60R15 and 295/60R15 pairs I alrready have here). Looking to do the rims in next few weeks, so info will be helpful.

You could just find a pair ov 15x8" Ramcharger steelies for the front. They're not that hard to find, and deals can still be hard. I sold my last (spare) set ov them just last year. I had these on all 4 on my 72 Charger and up front the offsets were perfect... for tire fitment anyways (4 1/4" BS). But you need WAAAAAY more tire than a 235 on the front ov that car... that would look awful.

As for the back that same rim fit very well and the offset was almost perfect (just a tad in from where i'd prefer). Had 295/50's on mine. They have the same centers as the very common 6" steelies you see everywhere. You'd only have to widen a pair.