Quote:

Quote:

Holley 650 ultra double pumper...best carb OOTB for your application.

Absolutely NOT the best choice for the OP's mostly street driven car with an automatic and 3.23s. Unless he enjoys a tuning challenge. Every circuit would need a good amount of tuning to keep it from loading up the combustion chambers, washing down the cyl walls, diluting the oil, and wasting a lot of fuel.

Yep.........the BEST one is a modified one because of the different tunes each carb series has and even though close, not perfect...........kinda like guys buy Afco shocks then send em in to be "Fine tuned" to suit YOUR needs. You want to talk best "Bang for the buck"? Get a 750 MODERN carb not some wore out one that needs EVERYTHING anyhow, and have it worked cos trust me, EVERY carb needs something and as we speak I re-did two "Modified" carbs by two well known shops and although close each had issues..........the same ones I see in every carb. Too rich here, stumbles when I do this goes lean here. You get the picture............

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....