Quote:

Yep, nothin' sez bitchin' like cupped tires, death wobble, wheel alignment problems, headlights pointing at the sky and looking like you have 1500 pounds of rocks in the back all the time.

Yea, ok, whatever. Who said anything about a 4" body and a 6" suspension lift and 35", or larger, tires which would certainly cause all of the above.

I said a LEVELING kit that would LEVEL the truck and nothing else. I wanted to know which trucks, if anyone knew, used TBs and which used springs and I found that out. Then I was wondering if anyone had used the TB version of leveling kit and was also wondering how it worked out.

I've seen trucks with the front end up in the air like some of the pics above and would try to avoid it. I am just looking at trucks and trying to figure out which models would pose the biggest pain in the butt to level up. Which would most certainly be the TB trucks vs. the coil spring trucks. I've got a buddy experiencing all of the problems you mentioned because he did what I mentioned.

Geesuz

1972 Cuda 340 4 speed, 2001 Ram CTD 4x4 6 speed, 1970 Duster 408 4 speed, 1996 Ram 5.9 2x4 auto, 1965 Coronet 500