My first hot rod Mopar was a '69 Super Bee I owned in the mid '70s. It was copper with a tan vinyl top and tan interior. Over the years I have seen quite a few copper ones so I would assume it was a fairly popular color.

I recently purchased a project car (I said I wasn't going to do that anymore , oh well). It's another "69 Bee but it's white. So I was thinking about the old days when there were a lot of these cars running around and can't remember ever seeing a white one, although I admit my memory isn't that great anymore.

So, was white not that popular back then (for a Super Bee) or is my memory just not that great? The car also had a black vinyl top and a blue interior, which seems odd to me.

Here are the fender tag codes. I took a pic but it was blurry.
END
M21 N96 R11 V1X V21 V8X
A39 A62 C16 C55 J25 J45
W1 W1 M6B B7 707 461xxx
E63, D24, WM21H9G 30xxxx

The license expired in 1975. It was wrecked in the front and parted out. I'm debating whether to try to bring it back to life. I hate working on old cars anymore but I do like to drive them.....and I'm nostalgic for a '69 Bee.

I'll post some pics of the car when I get some better ones.
TIA for any input or discussion,
Dallas

2012 Rallye Redline Challenger, 1st new car!
2010 Ram 1500 4wd HEMI-hauler
2014 Dodge Dart-gas saver
4 projects and a bunch of parts cars, losing interest since buying the Challenger lol
1969 Dodge Coronet 500-'gonna fix 'er up someday!'