drove the car today. the weather broke, allowing my to finish up some small things i had to do.
the car needed a few adjustments for throttle pressure but once it was set, the cars right back at barking the tire on each shift again.
the car really cruises well with the 354 gearing, i can imagine having the 401 ready soon and that in here. the car would be a curb feeler with that much power/ bouncing from curb to curb i would fear.

ill have the sway bar on the from by riday, and the rear shortly afterwards. i am curious how they are going to change to handling. i do not have a square tire setup, i assuming it even remotely works, it will probably need a square tire in say 275 on all four corners with the 3/4 3/4 combo.

i think the large front sway bar will be overkill on this short wheelbase. but ill try to run it and see how it acts.

i might start looking into replacement front springs, after removal ill measure there free lengths and try to match something up that would work, or use control freaks coil over setup./ i think that is a viking strut/spring combo.

steve

if You Like Gremlinsteve. Gremlinsteve Likes You.