I hate to see this post and I understand the OP's concern/grief. However, I dealt with Joey back in 09'? on the steel hood scoop on the Coronet. I first read about his work on the resto of Tom Hoover's old 66 Coronet (1996 mag). I contacted him, ordered the scoop and as I recall, it took a year to get it, (met him at the Nat's and picked it up).
As for the quality, it was superb. My car has won a number of large car shows, it is BLACK so imperfections are magnified. My painter had just finished his personal car with a glass scoop and tried to buy my metal one! He did VERY little prep on it, it came out great and is still as nice as the day I received/painted it.
Joey was at times hard to contact. Updates were a long way apart, but he treated me well, delivered a superior product for the price quoted, for not a $ more. I was and still am pleased with my business dealings with him. I hate to see a reputation ruined, but understand the concern with money out for an extended period of time with no contact.