Sincerely sorry to see that, absolutely sucks……but wasn’t the following two quotes made by you in a “Charlies Oil Pan” thread earlier this year?

QUOTE “IMO it is a good pan for the money. We have used them in the past and they are WAY better than the Milodon stuff.”

QUOTE “Chris I ran that pan for years and NEVER ha d a leak. Also in reply to the no HP gain with the kickout I will call BS as well. We ran mine on the dyno when I first bought one. We made 23 more HP with the side kickout than we did with the milodon dragster style pan. So my experience is quit e a bit different than posted here. We have since moved on to a different pan builder. But I still feel this is one area many Mopar guys are missing the boat.”

I’m guessing by the silicone art, this was the bullet that came with your pipe rack, and not one of your pieces? Hopefully the frame wasn't damaged – one huge reason I wont run steel rods in mine – losing the engine would be bad enough, having to also back half the car would be catastrophic.

To the OP on the original topic - IMO, you cant really assign a timeline to these types of components, too many variables. Just keep up on the valve springs and perform good inspections, check for resistance with turning the adjuster screw and for any noticeable roughness in the bearing, in addition to discoloration of the main body (stress evidence).

FWIW, my pipe rack has a 17 year old 572 w/-13 heads, 1.7 ratio, 340 on the seat and 1100 on the nose, many laps on these T&D's and no failures. They very well may have been some of the first T&Ds that were ever produced for those heads. I think you will be happy.