Quote:

Quote:

Oil is blowing out the breather located in the left valve cover. Its enough to puddle on the floor after I drive the car for about 5 or more miles. What is causing this and how do I fix it?

Crankcase pressure is the only reason that oil will be blown out of the breather caps Two possible causes, possibly a combination of both. First one is a plugged PCV valve , the other is bad ring seal. Remove the breather cap and PCV and start the motor up, let it get warmed up and then revved the motor up from idle to around 4000 RPM several times rapidly, if the smoke from the valve covers increases each time you rev it up it is blowby Let us know what you find, also has this motor set for a long time before you started driving it? A very simple way to check the PCV valve is to put your finger over the hole in the bottom with the motor running, if the idle speed decreases it is working, your plugging a metered vacume leak If it doesn't change the idle speed it, the PCV valve or hose, is plugged up Let us know what you find

bad rings or burned pistion... ask me how I know. Like mentioned you need a leak down. sorry

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!