I had a D1X procharger. This is a previous race version of the D1 series. I had to make a custom brackets that fit to a motor plate. Worked great but the D1 series was too small for a 500 inch engine (about 10 lbs of boost) Great up to a 440 or a low deck.

Damn easy to drive around. Surprising for the power No worries with low rpm. Idles at 1000 rpm and 800 in gear Easy to drive around town. Even with 10 lbs is made tons of power and would smoke the tires at almost any rpm on the street.

Boost is amazing.

I did take some space in the front end with an intercooler. I would be easier in a Charger with the longer nose.
The hardest part was fitting in the intercooler. A meth injection, would be much simpler, except you just have to remember to fill it up.

I probably should have stuck with the D1X as it works well but I got a deal on a used F1X so I built some new brackets.

FYI Cubic inches not required for a procharger setup. You can make crazy power with a stroked 383 or 440 with out any need for the additional stroke. The 500 inch is just what I had. It has even been suggested to destroke back to 440 as a better setup but I run it.

1970 Barracuda Convertible
1968 Satellite Street Strip car
1654.5 Mustang
1955 Land Rover