Quote:

It was a complete kit. Door seals, window seals, and the window fuzzies. The only thing it didn't have was the vent window seal.

Got mine off ebay, for the '85. Keep in mind the wipers (fuzzies) are different for the pre '81s, they are straight where the 81 up have a curve at the rear.

The kit I got was IIRC about $130, and was as above, everything but the vent window rubber, and was a Precision brand.

Everything functioned as it was supposed to, the fuzzies leave a little to be desired, and the door opening weatherstrip is a push-on over the pinch weld rather than glue in place, like my original was, and yours will be.

I prefer the push on style, but it is a little thicker from the pinch weld out and made my doors harder to close, but others report no problems.

I tried some I got from the junkyard, also push on, and had the same result, time hasn't changed that, so I think it is the extra thickness.

I've just gotten used to it, slamming the door hard.

long/short of it, Precision kit works, I don't know if anyone else makes the kit, but what I have is better than what I had.

8332846-108.jpg (37 downloads)

It takes gasoline to interest me.