Quote:

The A body champion radiator I got had the upper hose inlet to close to the center making it so you couldn't run a stock fan.

Yeah, that was part of my problem too. That, and I couldn't use the stock fan, or stock shroud. Had to do to much adjusting to get it to fit right. Again, it's up for grabs, still has the shipping box too. I can make a sweet deal, if your not worried about the things that stopped me from using it.

What model do you have? I have a CC374 in my Fifth Avenue and it fit just about in place of the old one (hose inlets and cooler hookups were spot on). It's a 26" though (don't know what A body radiator dimensions are)... The only modification I had to make was using some 1/8" flat stock to mount it as the ears weren't wide enough on the radiator itself. I couldn't complain as it was never advertised as fitting an F/J/M core support.

I went electric with mine, but my Dad used the same radiator and factory shroud in his coupe. No modifications to the radiator on his, just the shroud.

I have a mild 360 and it took the temp down from 210 to 180 on the e-way. Goes even further if I jumper the fans to stay on.

Mine:

Last edited by MarkM; 11/12/14 03:49 PM.

1987 Fifth Avenue - 512/518/D60