Quote:

Wondering if anyone can help me. I'm curious to know what the production numbers were on my car. Can only seem to find a general list. Nothing with specific breakdown and options. I have a 1970 challenger convertible. Came with a 340 engine auto transmition w/ floor shifter rally dash, power windows, power top, air conditioning, se belt trim. Se rear finish panel. Silver argent front grille and headlight buckets. White interior,front disk brakes and a rally hood. Also would be interested in how much its worth(not that I would sell it). I bought it 27 years ago with 21,000 miles on it(still has 21,000 on it). Been in the garage the whole time, ive never had it on the road yet. There is no rust on it at all. Still has a 1979 inspection sticker on it.
Thanks; Mike. Also Would like to know the production numbers of the same car with a pistol grip 4-speed

Interesting sounding car. I have a '70 Challenger vert with similar options except its a 383 4 barrel. My car and the other ones I've seen that have lots of dress up options like the rear finish panel and belt moldings like found on SEs, and power options like PW and AC usually seem to be executive lease or public relations cars. Check the VON on your fender tag to see if it starts with a "Q". It would also be on your build sheet if you are lucky enough to have that.
Some oil leaks on my car are getting bad enough that I only drove it a few times this season, which bummed me out. I can't imagine 27 years, you gotta get it back on the road!