Quote:

Quote:

I had several sets of 906 ported and added bigger valves, 2.14 intakes and 1.81 exhaust. They average 266 CFM on the intakes at .600, the OOTB Eddy RPM flowed 284 at .600 valve opening on the same bench Thats 40+ HP plus the weight off of the nose of the car

Okay, this strikes a nerve with me.

Why do I care what the heads will flow at .600, .700, or higher lifts? Why does the OP care what the heads will flow above his .484 lift cam? He will never see it so it doesn't matter.

The cam I have coming for the Imperial has a .463 lift. I don't care if the heads fall out and completely stall at .600 lift. If they work well at .400 to .450 then I'm happy. It'll spend so little time between .450 and .463 that the flow there really doesn't matter.

This is my reasoning also and that is part of why I say the new trick flows, the chamber is waaaaaay better looking than the 40 year old chamber in the eddy, stealth, sidewinder... a good chamber like that tends to help at low lifts a lot. The better chamber gives better mixture that also helps. You are on the right track with the flow but there is still more to it like port volume/velocity mixture quality weight...

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!