Quote:

Big props Marty! You are a Forefather to the LX community. If aero becomes an issue don't be afraid to slice and dice (narrow) that snout.

Rootin' for you

The new carbon fiber front end is trick. Looks really great and gonna put the Hellcat lights in it and a sticker to resemble the front grille. Also trying to get Dodge to give me a rear bumper and light assembly to update the car. We hope to eventually run in the .40's but it's not easy. I think we have what it takes. Just need to figure it out. Kolivas is going to tune it this time. I think we will be really strong this time out. We will test before SGMP at Holly springs and also will be dynoing it this time so that will tell us a lot. Hope it makes a lot of power. I'll keep everyone posted!

8315852-image.jpg (70 downloads)
Last edited by W8n2DustU; 10/30/14 02:23 AM.

2010 Toxic Orange Challenger built by B and B Racecars! All aluminum R4/P5 engine, Proformance TH400 (3 speed) tranny, full Reid case, nodular 9" rearend, full Dragpak suspension, Protorque custom converter, BS3, PTE 85mm turbo, fire core wires, carbon doors, carbon front clip, and a whole lot more!