Current combo: 528" Koleno 440 block, fully ported Indy 440-1 (cast iron)heads with 2.25 intake valve. 4.50 bore, 4.15 stroke. Manley Pro-Series I beam rods, eagle forged crank.

Currently run in a 540" limited truck pulling class, naturally aspirated, single four barrel carb, cast intake.

Tired of guys with big ford A460 heads and big Chevy heads ( different versions) getting out on me in the power department. Now they want to put a rule in to restrict pro stock heads (predators), and hemi heads. So to even get a valve size near them and flow, i am talking B1 MC or PSO. (PSO honestly to be close to the Ford/Chevy Port Programs out there)

Another class is basically run what you brung (any cube, blower, nitrous, turbo, etc). My question: Instead of dropping $10,000 on a top end for naturally aspirated horsepower at 540" in a class that handicaps mopar options, what would be most cost effective as far as a power adder.

I have so much $$$ tied up in this Koleno block, I can't afford to abandon it really. No one really wants Cast Iron Indy 440-1 Heads as they are too heavy, but they do flow well and make decent power. I would only get pennies on my dollars if i abandon them.

I am a big boy, tell me the best options for making significantly more power around what i have. (Maybe my current heads are just not a good candidate, i don't know) You can PM me, e-mail at mattpierce789@yahoo.com, or respond here.

If you got a used top end that will benefit me, let me know. I need options.