I thought so, I wish you had posted on here before buying your parts. The reason being the heads, intake and carb. sizes dictate what power the short block will be able to produce Stock 440 Mopars are head limited, the heads don't flow enough air to make much more power than you did I have made as much power as you did with ported big valve iron 906 heads, much more power than that with better heads I'm going to try to attach a dyno sheet from my most recent dyno tets, this is not a good result This test had lots of problems, mostly fuel and ignition related, I think I'm going to pull the motor down to inspect it due to the poor results, the last motor I built with similar parts made a lot more power on a different dyno BTW, leaning down the air fuel ratio can make a bunch of differences on the power, maybe as much as 50 to 125 HP No kidding The first 426 M.W. (real M.W. heads and intake )motor that I built and dyno tetsed made similar power on CA pump gas as yours did Adding cam timing and carb. and ignition tuning made more power

8304395-scan0001.jpg (243 downloads)

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)