I could not find my old post. So anyway built motor it ate the thrust bearing with in 300 miles and the crank was junk.I had done some checking found out that the -6 fitting I used was restricting the cooler flow and pushing the converter forward so took the tranny apart and drilled the cooler circuit out to 1/4"NPT to -8 line thought that was fix turns out it didn't. Bought new crank "Scat" got motor back in drove it 100 miles check the end play it has.037 so it too is wearing the bearing again, Well I finally talk to someone the builds a lot of trannys and big block mopars. He ask for all my clearances and when I told him I had 1/8" between converter and flex plate he said that's my problem he has always had 3/16" to a 1/4". I told him my input endplay was .012" he said that too is a problem I need more and yes I looked it up and there should be .036" to .084". I'm working on checking to see if the crank is ok tomorrow if so then I hope to have it running in two weeks so we shall see!

Turbos The Only Power Adder!