The Q5 is the original color. Stripped Black then Orange then Original Paint to Bare Metal. All Metal is original except Lower Rear Quarters.
Drivers lower 1/4 was caved in with 2 inches of mud on it. Passenger side had some small wholes. That was it the rest of the car was really solid with lots of small dents. No other rust anywhere.
The day I got it home here in Pa I had a new pair of Stock Leafs sitting here for it. It had really arched springs, Air Shocks and extensions with Long Shackles. I hated that look. Could have been for slicks, I see in the pictures he took to sell it that it had a Roll Bar Loop in it. Interior was Black Diamond Pleated with same where Door panels and Headliner go and All painted Gold on the Inside. Had the dash filled with Pro Stereo and A CB Radio. Big Whip antenna base on the trunk. From What I found so far the last time it had been insured was in 1990 by a Robert D Martelli out of Leadville Co. It was purchased from him from Nancy Victor out of Watkins Co. I Have never been able to reach Them. I posted the info on lost and found here when I got the car.I tried because I have the Numbers Matching 383 HP Engine that came with the car. It is already machined with new pistons etc ready to assemble if I want to but the Auto Trans I have for it is out of another 69 Vin 9E1700251 Part #PK2892093l Which is the right one for a Road Runner etc. but not for mine. I have it sitting in the garage and used a good one I had for the Hemi. I would still like to find it and more info on the car. It is a very nice car and I will not change anything that cannot be bolted back to original! Thanks for the comments. I attached a picture of it the day after I got it home!

8296460-004.JPG (130 downloads)