My Cuda had a new best last time out, not as good as I wanted though It went 9.03 and 9.04 at 147.27 MPH. I was hoping for a high 8 at or above 150 MPH I did discover that my MSD three step has issues so I'm going to try correct that and try again It had a 7200 RPM chip in the number two slot, which is for high gear, and I saw 8000 RPM during the burn out I went back to the pits and pulled that chip and saw that it was loose so I giggle it, clean the contacts and put it back in. The next run was the next morning(two day race) and it slow the car down to 9.734 at 137.71 MPH We normally get three time trails in the morning so I left it alone and dialed it slower for the race The best 60 ft. with the tree step not working properly was 1.265, after fixing it it slowed down to 1.378 It's time for me to check all the wiring, the line lock is not working the three step evidentily ) and get the correct chip in each slot so it will run out the back door without missing or limiting the car at the other end Darn these race cars with all the elctronics and boxes There is always next time Now to get the car listed for sale

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)