I'm totally shocked that no one has responded to the PID race at Pittsburgh.
I'll start..... Friday (T&T night), was a total waste of time and money. Oil downs, break downs and getting 3 runs in before they closed the track after yet another oil down.
Saturday and Sunday (race days), I felt that there was a real nice turn out. Great looking and running cars. Lots of people. As far as performance, for me, I had issues all weekend with traction. Left lane I would blow the tires off. Same set up on the right lane and the car would bog. I couldn't get a happy medium. The car ran very good considering my driving downfalls. I managed to break out and loose in round one Saturday night, but did hit my very first 10 and over 124 mph. Sunday I backed it up with an 11 flat. Comparing time slips, the 11 would have been another 10 if not for a very poor 60' time. All in all I thought the track prep was marginal at best after being used to above average starting line prep in the past. The event I thought went very well. If not for break downs, everything moved along fairly smooth.

4 speed street legal. Best time 10.99 @ 124 mph on 93 octane pump gas @ 3926# total weight