Quote:

Aerospace brakes are nice. Ran them for years on a 9 sec car, new owner still has them. Really nice stuff.
If Cab is talking about these brakes, and bad mouthing them.... He flat doesn't know what he is talking about. Period.

Your right, I have not used any of Aerospace products on the advice of several local shops that have use them and had problems on the all products they used, fuel sustems, brakes, vacume pumps and so on I've used Holley, MSD, BM, Turbo Action, Pro Trans, B&M Strange, Winters, Wilwood, Magnafuel, Comp Cams, Bullet Cams, Ultra Dyne, A1 trans and converters and a lot of the other parts companies out there, no complaints on any of those companys The next question is do you know the difference between good parts and excellent parts I've learned many thngs in racing the hard way, when someone I trust tells me that so and so parts are junk I'm not going to buy and test them to find out about them for myself unless a lot of other people that I know and trust tell me different

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)