Well it was a new best today. The first pass out of the trailer it went 5.13 @ 139. We looked at the video and the 60ft was a decent 1.20 but it look like it hit the wheelie bars hard the set the front tires down slow decided to try a front shock adjustment to slow the rise of the front end and went out and made a 1/4 mile hit. It didn't like the adjustment we made because when I let the trans brake button go it felt like it spun but after looking at the Race Pak data it didn't spin it just pulled the engine down and slowed the 60ft to a sluggish 1.42 and it slowed to a 5.45 in the 1/8 but man when I shifted into high gear man Dart Vader started truckin. The quarter mile ET suffered but it went thru the traps at 173 mph. We went back and put the shocks back where they were and raised the wheelie bars an 1" put 2 more degrees of timing and went back to make another hit and when I started to do the burnout I new something wasn't right and my spotter shut me down, something went away in the trans. All in all a good day but ill get it sorted out and have it ready for the Mopar race at Budds Creek Maryland.

8291012-DartVader1.jpg (121 downloads)