Quote:

It was running driving good. Then it started to quit when hot but always restart when cooled off. Now no start at all.

I missed this post which tells me that the dist is turning and the reluctor gap is likely good and the wiring/ground is OK. Hard component failure: ballast (you replaced it), ECU (You replaced with a known good one) or bad coil or bad pickup. I'm gonna go out on a limb & say pickup, coil second choice EDIT With the pickup being such a pain to change I would get it good and hot to where is wont (re) start & seperate the zigzag pull apart connector & do that test ASAP while it is still real hot to confirm (or deny) that it is the pickup. Wouldn't hurt to have a helper to try the key in both positions unless you have already confirmed that everything is recieving fire in both positions & if so turn the key to ign1 "on" & you quickly under the hood pulling the coil wire and seperating the zigzag connector & drag the male end of body half across the rough surface of the intake which will make/break continuity & check coil wire for fire.

Last edited by RapidRobert; 09/21/14 01:02 PM.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth