Rebuilt steering rack from a national vendor leaks after 1 week of being in the car. Bought from Rock Auto.

Problem is the day it started leaking like a pig, I had just brought it in from an alignment at NTB the evening before.

NTB did the alignment Thursday nite, Friday AM hop in to drive to work no power steering. Fluid way low. Add fluid, start car leaking like a stuck pig....drive truck to work.

Jacked up car today. Noticed drivers outer tie rod lock nut is 1/4" away from tie rod....now I'm getting warm. At this point Im thinking its the pressure hose O ring leaking at the rack. Slide rack out with hoses connected fire it up after I added more fluid.....bleeding fluid from the input shaft.

So what are the odds the guy doing the alignment freaking horsed on the input shaft and disturbed the seal. He is already a suspicious character from not locking that drivers outer tie rod end down.

So would it be just easier in the long run to inspect the input seals / orings and change them out if need be or deal with the hassle of returning this part to the vendor/Rock Auto?

Forgot another thing to mention I have already taken out the factory rubber bushings and installed urethane bushings for bolting the rack to the frame so leaning closer toward me just trying to fix this myself.....then keep my eye on people whacking on this rack again....

Already have emails off the Rock Auto and will call vendor on Monday AM