Put it on ramps this morning and drained about 1/2 quart out of it. Lucky me, when I first put this trans in, I put a drain plug in the pan. So it was really easy to pull the plug and drain a little out.

So after that I took it out for a ride again today. It pretty much did the same thing as yesterday. Shifts fine when its cold, but after it gets hot then it wont shift correctly. Today it wouldn't shift to 3rd unless I ran the car up to about 55mph and let off, then it would shift. So all the errands I ran around town today I was basically stuck with 1st and 2nd.
Weird thing every time I parked the car for 10-20 minutes to shop or eat lunch, It would shift fine 1-2-3 for the first few stops, and then after warming up a little it would start with the delayed 2-3 shift, and the abrupt downshift from 3-2 if I managed to get it to 3rd.
I also tried backing off my kickdown linkage a bit, just to see if it wasn't shifting because it was set incorrectly. This had no effect, tranny still acted the same.