Vids are uploading...

only got through the first session of the testntune. I had a steady drip develop at an aftermarket temperature sensor right next to the pass motormount. I must have hit it installing the K frame last week. So during lunch i grabbed a wrench to see if a slight tighten will fix it. NOPE it got way worse. Then really bad, then better,and then the sensor is twisted off! whatever is left in the block didn't leak anymore, which i thought was very odd. Drove it home 90 miles stopped a couple times, the first time it burped out the overflow so I knew it was full and had pressure.

P/S box is shot. engine off its sloppy. Engine on the pressure takes up the slop and the wheel is actually very responsive, it just goes dead at the second cone in the slalom. I guess dead in the slalom would be the PS pump or belt slipping

turn in is rather good and overall it handles much better than i was expecting. Just a touch loose in the slalom, probably could stand to be looser for my taste (already 44psi rear). The brakes were great. The warm ZII's didn't let the rear lock up, probably could have added some rear pressure. But first i need better pads that what look like $9.99 red autozone lifetime specials. If anything I was getting slightly worried about oil control.