Quote:

Quote:

On my Super-Charged engine(which makes over a 1,000 Streetable RWH) my CR is 10.7-1 and I'm almost positive on the Turbo engines they stay at 10.7-1 also.I would talk with what they now call Tuners that work on the Super-Charged & Turbo engines.The Turbo & Super-Charged engines have come a long way in the last few years.

I can safely comment that turbo apps making 1,000 rwhp on pump 91-93 gas are not using 10.7:1 compression ratio unless they are adding meth or something like that.

I can assure they are,while mine is Super-Charged with 10.7-1 CR with that being the stock CR on the all aluminum LS3 from the Factory I can Safely say that's what most of the Turbo engines are as well.And that is with a mild tune streetable tune up set up to run 93 that you can buy at most any place.A Turbo or Super-Charger does not know or care if its on a Mopar,chevy or ford engine what works on one works on the rest.
The Turbo & Super-Charged engines have made Big Progress in the last few years.That is all a lot of the whats now called Tuners do is install & tune Turbo & Super-Charged engines and they can advise and sell you everything needed or do it for you.

If you are going to the Turbo or Super-Charger on your engine,you can not go wrong by taking the time to find some of the Big Time Tuners in your area before you start the buying process.

PS Turbos & Super-Chargers are like NOS,if you do it right you make some unreal Horse-Power,but do it wrong and you will wish you had never done it.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"