Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'd fill the pri bowl via the bowl vent till it dribbles out the site plug then let er rip

That is the plan... however I don't want to have to do that every time the car sits a month. Should I pull the carb and let it sit on the bench and watch for leaks?

Carter and edelbrock carbs are notorious for this, but I think holleys are much better. You could run an electric fuel pump.

I don't think it is pump related. Rear bowl had fuel, front bowl did not. I have not noticed any external leaks, so I am assuming it was leaking inside the intake.

If it was an evaporation issue, I would think that the rear bowl would be empty too after this period of time?

Been reading that a pinhole in pump diaphragm or damaged power valve can cause this (possibly)?

the electric pump was suggested because you wouldn't have to crank and crank to fill the bowls after sitting. just flip a switch. but there are issues with electric pumps too but mostly noise and pressure. I would just accept the fact you're going to have to crank it a few 'extra' times after sitting for a long while.