Quote:

Quote:

To much pressure in the crankcase.

As noted by everyone, certainly crankcase pressure. Hopefully a breather issue, but if you are running pan evac system, check the " check valves". they are only supposed to breathe one way. Very common for them to go bad.

On a side note, I have seen many many cars pop the intake valley pan into a bubble, and keep running. It isnt always internal, so dont go tearing to much down yet. Sounds like someone was on the right track checking for head gasket and compression, which all sounds stable.

Just to be sure, you havent had any backfires while starting the car or otherwise have you?

Has anyone checked the rocker arms/valve adjusment/pushrods?

Keep looking at the breathing of the engine side of things. Breathers, check valves, header collectors ( cracked etc), baffles ( or not) in the valve covers, sucked in valve cover grommets, or no clearance between valve cover baffles and breathers themselves and so forth. If that all checks out, then I'd say go deeper with testing, leakdown etc, but dont rip it all apart until you know for sure the engine is able to breathe correctly.

I am in the process of checking what you recommended. Could a leaky header gasket cause this?