Well, this one is done. Owner comes in tomorrow with plans to drive it the 5 plus hours home.(weather permitting)

I've done or redone essentially everything on the car end to end,,except exterior paint.
All original drivetrain rebuilt to factory stock.We even retained the original 3.23 one wheel wonder rear axle.
The original column shift setup and buddy seat back in.
Sound system is the original AM, upgraded by Turnswitch to modern internals. Now AM/FM with inputs to connect an ipod or some other external sound device.
All the brake and fuel lines are Finelines. Exhaust is a mix between Accurate and Dons Custom Exhaust.
Interior is all Legendary ( ft seats were upgraded to leather inserts )
Trim parts carpet,,( fit could have been better) I'll go back with ACC next time.
All Metro weatherstriping ( with ZERO complaints )
And on and on and on.
From the beginning the goal was to make it a solid and reliable driver. It's not perfect, and it was never intended to be. Goal was keep it stock looking to the majority of the people looking at it. But with a few modern upgrades for reliabilities sake.

More pics in the facebook link below.

Thanks to the owner to allow me the opportunity. And to those who've answered my questions along the way when I had them. I've done far more to this car than any other car I've ever done. Trying new things, some I learned on ,,some I learned to never do again.

So, on to the next one. A 1970 Challenger 440 six pack RT/SE. Not nearly as much work involved but same end goal in mind.

Bill