Quote:

I like the old Can Am style performance format considered for initial get together, ie no rules, except, and I know its already been mentioned, but a 200 tire rule would help with costs, keep corner speeds somewhat in check, be easier on the cars/brakes etc, and help keep an over aggressively driver on 200's unwisely chasing a car on 40's into a fast corner.

Will you be fielding a car jcc?

Quote:

I think it would be wise to let the cars run individually for times on the courses, it's easy to get in trouble when the competitive spirit takes one beyond his or his cars abilities.

If you wanted to run one official time session, I'd be okay with that. I would prefer a time trial style where cars are let out every 5-10 seconds.

I would like to maximize the time on track given the distance I'll have to travel.

The rest of the time I would like to be on track with cars and drivers of similar performance. No official timing, just out there to have fun and run some laps together. That will be the most enjoyable part of the event for me.

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course