Quote:

The car is a Duster and it will be base /clear and I can get just about any brand I just need the code to get it mixed. Thanks Guys.

Hmmmm...if it was that easy, for starters you reference the original PPG paint chart as they were the original supplier (posted below) that will yield you the PPG codes J-5 that Chrysler used, then the code PPG uses for ID, code # 2128, back in the day this would be broken down to 2 ALTs based on Dodge or Plymouth use

Today the Computer/mix programs have been tailored to eliminate most if not all the ALTs, having only one formulation, or matching the original color/formulation to the closet in the program that meets VOC compliance....if your using PPG 2128 BC/CC, ALT 1 will be the closest match for 1970 Plymouth LimeLight ALT1....this color was reformulated by PPG/Ditzler in 2000 to Limelight Poly #2853,...It may have been reformulated again due to changing VOC compliance

the following paint codes for LimeLight are for their respective brands, as you have not narrowed down a paint mfg/type

PPG 2128 ALT 1
Dupont 5181L,5181A,5181D,5181K,5181K H, all ALT1
Acme Rodgers 11054
Martin Senour 1888
Sherwin Williams 3194

There's many more depending on MFG's

Personally if your going BC/CC, I'd recommend Dupont ChromaBase 5181K H ALT 1 for Plymouth LimeLight, and use the recommend value shade for the primer base/sealer as this will effect the final outcome of the color

8191436-ppg70p.JPG (1078 downloads)